Last Updated, July 30, 2020.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how UBOX collect and process your personal information through UBOX websites, services, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together the "UBOX Services"). By using the UBOX Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Users Does UBOX Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services and your experience at UBOX.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to UBOX Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our UBOX Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of UBOX Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through UBOX Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses UBOX Services and other content served by or on behalf of UBOX on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as your name and email address when you sign in to UBOX using a third-party login service.
For What Purposes Does UBOX Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve UBOX Services. We use your personal information to provide the UBOX Services, process payments, enhance functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the UBOX Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, content, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with UBOX Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to UBOX Services via different channels (e.g., e-mail or on-site forums).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads. To learn more.
- Fraud Prevention. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, UBOX, and others.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to our services. This allows us to provide you with content recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve UBOX's content and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
UBOX's cookies allow you to take advantage of some of UBOX's essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to contribute content, review films, add items to your Watchlist, or use any UBOX Services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertising and Links to Other Websites: UBOX Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. For more information about third-party advertising at UBOX, including interest-based ads, please read the Google privacy and personalized ads policy. To adjust your advertising preferences, please go to the Google privacy and personalized ads policy page. We do not provide your name or other information that directly identifies you to these advertisers or third-party websites.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant UBOX ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, and profile information in your account settings.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, Many of our UBOX Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the UBOX Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access? When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please log in to your account and adjust your preferences in your user account settings. If you do not want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads.
- Most devices provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's setting menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use UBOX Services?
UBOX Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 5. If you are under 5, you may not sign up for UBOX Services or submit information about yourself to UBOX.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use UBOX Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the Iraq.
If you have any concern about privacy at UBOX, please send us a thorough description to our customer service team by sending e mail to info@UBOXHD.com , and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.